About Stephen L. Townsend
Stephen Townsend’s practice includes general litigation in a wide variety of matters in Texas state and federal district courts. His clients include individuals and businesses. Stephen represents many employees in discrimination and wrongful termination cases, as well as consults with businesses on their employment practices and procedures. Stephen has extensive experience in personal injury litigation. He represents many corporate clients in a wide range of general litigation, including complex contract negotiations and litigation, collection and judgment enforcement, non-subscriber defense, and personal injury litigation. Stephen’s practice also includes assisting families with probate proceedings and estate planning,.
- South Texas College of Law 2010 – J.D.
- Lamar University 2006 – M.B.A.
- Lamar University 1999 – Management Information Systems, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Memberships and Affiliations
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- The Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Michelle F. Mehaffy Inn of Court
- YMCA of Southeast Texas Board of Directors
- Port Neches – Groves Athletic Booster Club – Secretary
- Port Neches – Groves District Education Improvement Committee
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Personal Injury; Real Estate; Litigation; Corporate; Wills & Estates; Banking; Employment; Complex Contract Litigation; Government